Payment Terms | Axis Towers | აქსის თაუერსი
Axis Towers Video Clips
These video clips will give you full overview about the Axis Towers project
Back
Back
Calculate
Calculate
I am looking for
Flat
Flat
Office
Office
Select Appartment
Floor
Number of Rooms
2
3
4
5
5+
Search by number of rooms is not available for offices
Area
Price
Find Appartment By Number
Search
Search
Back
Floor
Number
Area
Sq.m Price
Full Price
Back
Axis Towers
032 2 24 17 17
RU
GEO

We Offer 3 Options of Payment:

 

5% Discount In Case Of Single Payment


30/70

Pay 30% of total amount when you buy apartment and pay the rest 70% in Demeber of 2017.


10-Year Domestic Credit

  • 10 % first installment – annual interest rate 13%
  • 20 % first installment – annual interest rate 12%
  • 30% first installment – annual interest rate 11%
  • 40% and more first installment – annual interest rate 10%

It is enough to present ID card in order to receive domestic credit

Payment Terms