Pay 20% today, and 80% - in a year!
Only for this New Year, Axis Towers offers you payment term 20/80.
You can enjoy this offer, if you order interior works for the purchased apartment to the “Axis interior works showroom”. The promo action allows you to pay in advance only 20% of the apartment’s value, and the remaining 80% can be covered a year later, when the project is completed and your apartment renovated.
We also offer you 5%-10% discount for this New Year, in case of a lump sum payment.
Hurry up, this discount is valid until January, 31, 2018.
Axis Towers is a multifunctional project, which accommodates residential, office and commercial space, as well as “Pullman” hotel and entertainment area. In 2018, the “Agrohub” hypermarket and pedestrian street will start functioning, , which will link Chavchavadze avenue to Abuladze street. Up to 12 cafes and restaurants will be located there, which shall become other favorite venues for the fellow-citizens and their guests.
Level up your live!
EEA Real Estate Forum & Project Awards is the main event of the year in the region, which is dedicated to the real estate market. Its purpose is to identify the best development and construction projects of the countries of Eastern Europe and Asia.
This event was organized by the Ukrainian real estate club (URE Club) and EuropaProperty.сom. The process of voting was supervised by the methodological partner of the event, Ernst & Young.
Construction of the most large-scale multifunctional complex Axis Towers was recommenced in 2015 by “Axis” company in partnership with “Co-investment Fund of Georgia”. The complex consists of 41 floors, 37 of which are above ground, and 4 – under ground. Its height is 147 meters.
Axis Towers combines 5 development fields: residential, office, 5-star hotel Pullman, commercial, recreational and entertainment functions. It should be noted that these functions do not interfere with each other, but create a synergic effect and increase a cost of each function.
Axis Towers is being constructed within the scheduled terms. By now, the structure of the residential, stone tower has been completed, its coating will start in January, 2017. 5-storied part of the pedestal has already been finished and construction of the tower structure is in the active phase.
The construction will be completed in December, 2017.
JSC "Axis Towers" has signed an agreement with world-famous hotel chain Pullman Hotels and Resort. In 2018 a five-star hotel will open in the "Axis Towers", located on Chavchavadze Avenue (around Galaktioni statue).
Hotel Pullman is the member of the biggest French brand Accorhotels in Continental Europe, which is represented on 5 continents in 31 countries. In Tbilisi 234 hotel rooms are going to host business travelers. 250 person will be employed in the hotel.
In 2006, "Axis Development” began the construction of the first twin-skyscraper "Axis Towers" in Georgia. In 2015 construction took up Based on the partnership agreement of "Axis" and "Georgian Co-Investment fund". "Axis Towers" is a project which will become landmark of modern Tbilisi. Mission of "Axis” is to create such product, which sets completely new standards and requirements into Georgian's lifestyle. "Axis Development" was established in 1998 and has carried out 12 projects so far.
46% of the complex is constructed nowadays, completion is scheduled by the end of 2017.
According to The director of "Axis Development" George Kapanadze, "Axis Towers" will support the business area development process on Chavchavadze Ave. “Axis towers” will guide the expansion of the tourist zone from the Old Tbilisi to the direction Vake area. Existence of such a well-known hotel brand as Pullman, will make this place even more significant for residents and tourists.
Besides Pullman hotel "Axis of Towers" consists of apartments, offices and commercial spaces. Will have a fitness center and spa, 25-meter pool with a retractable roof and an open terrace, as well as up to 12 premium-class restaurants. The "Sky Bar" on the top floor with incredible panoramic views. 2500 square meters will be devoted to leisure and recreation. Public space will be set up, Pedestrian Street which will be connecting Chavchavadze Avenue to Abuladze street, granting completely new activities and functions to the area.
On the 4th October 2016 CSS Winner – representing prestigious portal of web page assessment, has awarder Axis towers web page as a “Site of the day”.
Web page was rated according to the following criteria: Design, functionality, usability, content, with the total score of 7.6